- Luncheons Out - for everyone; 11:30-1:00 pm second Wednesdays at different restaurants in town; everyone orders and pays for whatever he or she wants from the menu
- Sisters - for women; noon-1:30 pm second Tuesdays (September-May) at HMCCC; bring-your-own lunch, followed by a devotion and a lesson
- Sisters - for women; 7:00-9:00 pm fourth Tuesdays in homes; refreshments, devotion, and study
- All study opportunities are also wonderful opportunities for fellowship.
- Join a circle--another great way to enjoy make new friends and enjoy fellowship!
- Various activities and outreach projects for children and youth are scheduled throughout the year; for example, YouthFest at the Festival of Sharing in Sedalia in October; the CROP Walk for Hunger in October; Serve Day in April; summer camps at Tall Oaks; and the mission trip in the summer. In addition, HMCCC sponsors a Cub Scout pack and a Boy Scout troop.